Reports to: Head of Implementation Department
Experience: 1-2 years
The team Leader will assist the Head of Implementation in running the implementation department.
In addition to the following Implementation skills;
- Develop individual project plan for each client implementation, providing a framework for the proactive and successful management of issues, risks and deliverables.
- Continuously communicate with the client program manager and other internal stakeholders to ensure visibility to project status and issues.
- Provide effective phone and email communication to customers, coordinating regular status calls and other activities necessary to motivate and encourage client staff toward project conclusion.
- Provide training to client during implementation.
- Prepare weekly targets and reports and give the latest status of their work
- Escalate issues on time to the supervisor or any other manager.
The team lead should;
- Providing professional leadership and management of the functional performance of the team.
- Understanding, managing, and planning the translation of operational policy into implementation and delivery.
- Fostering and maintaining strong collaborative linkages and relationships with the other implementers and the head of implementation.
- Supporting team members to liaise and work closely with all our clients
- Report and recommend regularly on arising team issues
- Time Management - setting and meeting goals
- Personal effectiveness – delegation of duties
- High Achievement – focus on success of set goals
- Solving problems and making decisions
- Effective communication – training, presentation and writing
- Ability to work independently
- Team Player
In addition to current qualification, management skills are an added advantage