Job Title: System Support Engineer
Reports to: Team Lead, Support
BSc (Computer Science; Software engineering; BBIT and any other related fields)
Experience: 1 year of relevant experience
Experience in system/software support is an added advantage.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop individual project plan, providing a framework for the proactive and successful management of issues, risks and deliverables.
- Continuously communicate with the client project manager and other internal stakeholders to ensure visibility to project status and issues.
- Provide effective phone and email communication to customers, coordinating regular status calls and other activities necessary to motivate and encourage client staff toward project conclusion.
- Provide relevant support; both on-site, offsite(phone-calls, e-mails, support portal etc)
- Maintain SLA timelines as agreed with the client.
- Recommend upgrades where appropriate.
- Prepare weekly targets and reports and give the latest status of their work
- Escalate issues on time to the supervisor or any other manager.
- Good customer relation skills.
- Strong English reading and writing communication skills, with an ability to express and understand complex technical concepts.
- Strong troubleshooting, analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual skills.
- Ability to work in teams and has strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to deal with clients and travel to project sites.