Training and Consultancy
Training is packaged as part of our solution implementation. Moreover, we offer training for Microsoft Certification. We have a wide range of skills and expertise in Information technology (IT) and Information Management systems (MIS). We provide reliable consultancy services that ensure our clients procure suitable and reliable IT solutions.
Monitoring and Evaluation
SolarWinds’IT monitoring and management software is built for SysAdmins and network engineers who need powerful, affordable, and easy-to-use network and server monitoring software that saves time and simply gets the job done. Evaluating, buying, deploying, and using enterprise software shouldn’t be complex. IT management and monitoring software from SolarWinds is easy to try, buy, deploy and use. That's unexpected simplicity.
Using our proven and well tested implementation methodologies such as Microsoft Sure step, we provide project management services that ensure successful completion of all projects. Through Sure step, we are able to manage
- Project Communication
- Project Scope
Disaster Recovery Management
This is done on two levels:
- Server Level:
- Use of Hyper v Replication of the virtual machine
- Microsoft Failover cluster management
- Private cloud methodologies where there is Data Protection management to maintain back ups
- Data Base Level
- Back up of data
- Replication which is done around various databases since data is replicated, if one fails, the other can be converted to be primary as the data is the same.
- Fail-over clustering where the server is always on. If one fails because of a disaster, the other picks up
As with previous releases, Joomla! provides a unified and easy-to-use framework for delivering content for Web sites of all kinds. To support the changing nature of the Internet and emerging Web technologies, Joomla! required substantial restructuring of its core functionality and we also used this effort to simplify many challenges within the current user interface. Joomla! 1.5 has many new features.
In Joomla! 1.5, you''ll notice:
- Substantially improved usability, manageability, and scalability far beyond the original Mambo foundations
- Expanded accessibility to support internationalisation, double-byte characters and right-to-left support for Arabic, Farsi, and Hebrew languages among others
- Extended integration of external applications through Web services
- Enhanced content delivery, template and presentation capabilities to support accessibility standards and content delivery to any destination
- A more sustainable and flexible framework for Component and Extension developers
- Backward compatibility with previous releases of Components, Templates, Modules, and other Extensions